Pima Sweats Joggers
Sure, we're calling them 'joggers' but we think that there's a good chance that these babies are better equipped for lounging, brunching or weekend wandering. Your call.
- Crafted from 100% Peruvian pima cotton outer shell
- Wear true to size for a regular fit that tapers slightly
- Curved yoke at back to shape and flatter
- Elasticated waist and 1x1 rib cuffs
- 2 fully functional front pockets
- Brushed silver eyelets
- Updated trims with encased silver metal tips and flat tape drawstrings
- Made from 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Gentle cycle only
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
Pima cotton is named to honor the Native American tribe who began cultivating it in the US, but its origins are from Peru, where some of the best PIMA cotton continues to be made. PIMA’s extra-long fibers ensure that the resulting fabric is strong and durable while the fine quality of those fibers give pima cotton that incomparably smooth touch. Little wonder that PIMA is considered to be some the best cotton in the world.
A lot of factors need to be considered to give a T-shirt that perfect lived-in feel. Once assembled, a Grana T-shirt is repeatedly washed, which enhances the softness of the fabric and gives it that perfect vintage look you'd expect to find in luxury boutique stores. Except you no longer have to pay luxury boutique store prices.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in