Tencel Wrap Skirt
Dress this year-round essential with flats, sneakers or heels. The fabric’s modern softness and the architecture of the skirt will help ease you into any situation.
- Crafted from 100% TENCEL®
- Wear true to size for a loose fit
- Style intended as a modern work skirt
- Features a wrap front and tailored waistband with hidden closure
- Midi length with front split detail
- Minimalist pockets set inside the side seam
- Incredibly soft hand feel and 'lived-in' fabric texture
- Machine wash cold with like colours
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Cool iron if needed
- Do not dry clean
- Wear true to size for a relaxed fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
TENCEL® is a sustainably produced fabric that was born out of a desire to minimise environmental impact in textile production. It is created from wood pulp farmed on sustainably managed tree plantations; most commonly Eucalyptus trees which grow quickly without irrigation or chemical pesticides and fertilisers. Eucalypts are also unique in that they can be grown on marginal land that isn’t ideal for farming, meaning they don’t compete for space or resources with food crops. TENCEL® is produced through a closed loop system, where virtually all the chemicals are captured and reused, rather than emitted into the environment as pollutants. The resulting fabric is soft, light and wrinkle resistant not to mention hypoallergenic and entirely biodegradable.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in