Cashmere Shawl Scarf
Get wrapped up in pure Mongolian cashmere. No really, pick any of the classic shades and fend off those winter chills with a beautiful and practical defence against the elements.
- Made from 100% Grade-A Mongolian Cashmere
- Hand wash cold inside out separately or dry clean if preferred
- Non-chlorine bleach only. Reshape and lay flat to dry
- Use warm iron. We also recommend that all knitwear is best stored folded
- Avoid rubbing against bags and belts. If pilling occurs, use care comb provided
49cm x 204cm
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Soft and lightweight, warm yet breathable, cashmere has long been reserved for the shelves of luxury boutiques. Our cashmere comes from Mongolia where the climate, with its harsh winters and boiling summers, has produced the hardiest goats in the world. In spring, they are combed by nomadic herders to remove their fine, downy undercoat. It is this hair which makes our cashmere so soft. The long, fine fibres are spun to our exacting standards and knitted into our classic designs.Learn More
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in