Merino Wool Rib Skirt
If there was ever a case to be made for slinky knitwear, the Merino Wool Rib Skirt is all the evidence you need. As a co-ord or seperate, this is the final word on the matter.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% Italian Merino and 30% nylon
- Mid-calf length with a deep slit at the back
- Deep rib cuffs with slit on the inside
- 2x2 high crew neck and small 2x2 rib hem finish
- Can be worn as a co-ord with the mock neck
- Made from 70% Italian Merino and 30% nylon
- Hand wash with care at 30 degrees max or dry clean if preferred
- Do not tumble dry and do not bleach
- Dry flat and do not twist
- We also recommend that all knitwear is best stored folded
- Wear true to size for a regular slim fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Biella, a northern town in the region of Piedmont, has been leading the manufacturing of wool since the 1800s. Pioneers and leaders within the textile industry originated from Biella, making it a key location during the textile boom. It was also one of the first locations to build industrial wool working factories in the mid 19th century.
It is for this reason that we go to Italy for the best merino wool we can find. They have the knowledge and expertise required to carefully choose their wool and process it to the highest possible standard.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in