Merino Wool Rib Dress
All the cosy feels of a slanket without any of the weird looks from strangers and colleagues when you wear it out and about.
- Crafted from a blend of 70% Italian Merino and 30% nylon
- Midi length with extra side panels to create a handkerchief drape at the hem
- Sleeves and body are fitted with a slight a-line
- Long sleeves with deep rib cuffs and inside slits
- 2x2 rib high crew neck
- Small 2x2 rib on hem finishing
- Made from 70% Italian Merino and 30% nylon
- Hand wash with care at 30 degrees max or dry clean if preferred
- Do not tumble dry and do not bleach
- Dry flat and do not twist
- We also recommend that all knitwear is best stored folded
- Wear true to size for a regular slim fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 2 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: Please note, this product cannot be returned or exchanged.
Biella, a northern town in the region of Piedmont, has been leading the manufacturing of wool since the 1800s. Pioneers and leaders within the textile industry originated from Biella, making it a key location during the textile boom. It was also one of the first locations to build industrial wool working factories in the mid 19th century.
It is for this reason that we go to Italy for the best merino wool we can find. They have the knowledge and expertise required to carefully choose their wool and process it to the highest possible standard.
Amazing italian design
October 30, 2017
Love the color, love the fit, love the material
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in