Worsted Wool Tailored Blazer
In the words of Liz Lemon, 'Sometimes a lady likes to leave her blazer on' and when it's finished this well, you bet she does.
- Crafted from Italian worsted wool
- Long line silhouette with level hem that sits just below the hip
- Features a shawl collar with full length slim sleeves
- Self fabric buttons and jet button hole details
- Grosgrain finishings and welt front pocket
- Made from 95% Worsted Wool and 5% Elastane
- Dry clean only, do not machine wash
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Wear true to size for a slim fit
Shipping & Returns
Estimated arrival: 1 - 3 working days to United StatesRead more about shipping and returns
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
For hundreds of years, Italy has been well known for the quality of the wool it produces. Our worsted wool collection uses merino from the small town of Biella. At the foot of the Alps, this is a go-to spot for all things merino wool. Unlike knitted wool, worsted wool goes through a special carding process to remove short and brittle fibres. Next, it’s spun to create a super smooth yarn that is finer, more durable, and ideal for items on high rotation in your wardrobe.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in