The thought of trousers in summer can be a little daunting. Enter, the linen ankle pants. Cool and comfy, and the answer to your summer trouser woes.
- Crafted from 100% Irish linen
- Elastic waist for easy sizing, and elastic cuffs for a tapered silhouette
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
- Made from 100% Irish Linen
- Garment washed for softness
- Machine wash cold with like colours, gentle cycle
- Tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
Shipping & Returns
1 - 2 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$10 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
On our search for the best linen in the world we found Baird McNutt: an Irish fabric mill over a century old where they combine time-honoured Irish practices learned over the past 200 years with cutting-edge modern machinery to produce the highest quality linen. Not only have they built a reputation as one of the finest finishers of apparel linen, they also pride themselves on their low energy and water consumption rates, making them a natural choice.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in