Silk Contrast Shell
When you're feeling like things are a little 'same old, same old', contrast is key. Featuring georgette silk satin pannels and crepe de chine silk though the body, this boxy little number will brighten up your day, just when you need it.
- Crafted from 100% pure Chinese silk
- Featuring contrast panel at side of pure georgette satin
- Wear true to size for a slightly cropped, boxy fit
- Made from 100% Chinese silk
- Double layered 14mm Crêpe de Chine with sand wash for a subtle texture and lustre and 22mm Georgette Satin for ideal weight and drape
- Dry Clean Only
- Wear true to size for regular fit
Shipping & Returns
Estimated arrival: 2 working days to United StatesRead more about shipping and returns
Shipping Cost: US$10 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
It's strange to think that one of the world's most prized fabrics is produced by a caterpillar. But the silk butterfly has been spinning a fiber so incomparably smooth that for centuries it was reserved for royalty and nobility. Today, China is the source of the finest silk. So our search for best led us to the ancient city of Huzhou, also known as The City of Silk.
April 5, 2017
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in