Your fridge is covered in wedding invites and your annual leave, has been strategically booked around friends getting hitched – it can mean only one thing. Wedding season is here and it’s coming in hot.
Based on deep analytical research, and after consulting Mary Fiore (aka Jennifer Lopez circa The Wedding Planner), our research shows that you’ve been invited to at least 2.3333 weddings this season. We want to keep that fresh wedding enthusiasm running strong for each ‘save the date’ that you’ve RSVP’d too. Our answer to wedding season stamina is dance.
Here are some gifs to help you nail these crowd pleasing – yet contagious dance moves for your next wedding.
- Step one: visualise the machine
- Step two: lower your hand and reach for the pull cord
- Step three: let it rip
- Step four: don’t forget to wave to the neighbours
The Happy Snapper
- Step one: think happy
- Step two: let that feeling run through your veins
- Step three: don’t try to fight what’s coming
- Step four: express yourself
The Shopping Trolley
- Step one: scan the aisle
- Step two: check the label
- Step three: put it in the cart
- Step four: push that trolley
- Step one: ask yourself who’s the real MC? You are.
- Step two: imagine the pants
- Step three: no really, think of the pants
- Step four: shuffle with flare
- Step one: think linear movement
- Step two: summon your inner hoedown
- Step three: wave your hands in the air – like you just don’t care
- Step four: repeat