We’re not really ones to brag, but after taking our new Hyperflex Denim out to play, we have the confidence of a kid who’s conquered the jungle gym. We’re the king of this castle and asking the question: “Oh yeah…but can your denim do THIS?”
The name might have given the game away, but our Hyperflex Denim is all about that bend and snap. If we’re getting technical, it’s the experimental blend of mostly cotton with just a dash of lycra that gives these jeans their edge. Unlike more traditional denims, these jeans take their cues from activewear, and give you room to move in ways your other pairs couldn’t even dream of. And don’t worry, this special fabric composition is specifically engineered for ‘super recovery’ – meaning that the lift, hug and stretch just keeps going and going. And going.
We know that you’ll probably stick to leggings in the gym, but if you’re ever caught in a gymnastics emergency or spontaneous yoga jam, we got you.
Oh and while you’re here, a few more scenarios that Hyperflex can handle like a pro:
- Ditch your morning commute and parkour to the office
- Re-enact the final scene of Flashdance while you wait for the microwave
- Practice your high kicks as you walk to the washroom
- A set of deep lunges while you make eye contact with a stranger
- Splits ain’t just for bananas, ya know?