In honour of Father’s Day, we’ve done a round-up dad’s greatest hits! From advice to jokes, to classic style and moves.
These are the things we love about dads.
Sporty Dad might like an Active Crew Neck Tee (Coronet Blue) & an Active 6” 4 Way Stretch Sport Shorts (Oyster Grey)
He ran track back in high school, always encourages you to eat a bowl of pasta the night before game day, and loves watching the Olympics.
Sporty dad – this one is for you.
- Advice: Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
- Joke: Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one.
- Song: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
He never gave you your allowance before you finished your chores, he can tie a tie whilst holding a cup of coffee, and he close deals with a wink and finger guns, not contracts.
Business dad, we know your heart is bigger than your wallet.
- Joke: I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off!
- Advice: Fail often, fail fast and fail cheap.
- Song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx
You often gift him power tools and bad ties that he never wears. He built you a treehouse when you were a kid and he loves a good grill session.
Stay classy, classic dad.
- Advice: You’ve gotta be able to laugh at yourself.
- Joke: Did you hear about the kidnapping? It’s okay, he woke up.
- Song: Born in the U.S.A. by Bruce Springsteen
He spent a lot of time in the quad playing hacky-sack during university, he drinks coconut water straight from the coconut, and cultivates his own herb garden. He’s always been laid back and good natured, even that time you backed the car into the only pole in the parking lot.
Boho dad, burn one down.
- Advice: Follow your bliss.
- Joke: I’m reading a book on the history of glue, I can’t seem to put it down.
- Song: Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell
This year there will be no power tools, no novelty socks, no terrible ties.
Celebrate Dad with something he’ll love, and something you might want to borrow later.
SHOP FOR DAD NOW