Working closely with product development, our merchandising manager builds and refines a well-balanced product range with optimal price positions by acting on market insights and competitive analysis, while giving regular feedback to the business.
- Own and drive strategic range planning, pricing strategy, and development to propel the company upwards and reach financial goals
- Create effective working relationships with suppliers.
- Analyse daily/weekly sales reports and propose appropriate actions to take.
- Lead, coordinate and execute all duties relating to product changes, promotion, OTB plans, monthly forecasts and inventory management.
- Conduct competitive analysis including pricing analysis.
- Deliver any ad hoc duties to ensure smooth running of the company.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Degree holder with 8+ years of experience in merchandising, fashion, textile or related disciplines
- Proactive and adaptable to rapidly changing environments
- Self-starter who is passionate about solving problems
- Team player who possesses leadership skills but will also excel in a flat team
- Good command of spoken & written English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Retail experience and mindset
- Demonstrate commercial instinct
- Strong Analytical skills
- Retail maths skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
At Grana, we're rethinking everything to create the best online shopping experience in the world; that objective starts from within as we build our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual way of doing business, we care about finding people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
Grana team members should:
- be passionate about quality products
- be action-oriented and results-driven
- enjoy working with teams
- be a self-starter
- bring fun into their work
- want to make the world a better place
We offer competitive salary packages, health benefits, and a generous vacation policy. So now it’s on you - do you have what it takes? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
apply now directly to email@example.com