Recycled Polyester Bomber
Strong, durable and robust enough to battle both the elements and the chaos of your day-to-day, the Recycled Polyester Bomber is a cover-up with a conscience.
- Shell crafted from 100% Recycled Polyester
- Rib crafted from rayon, nylon and elastane blend for easy movement
- Wear true to size for a slightly oversized fit
- Back sleeve stitch detail and branded metal hardware
- Padded diamond stitched contrast colour lining
- Internal jet pocket detail and rubberized button closure
- Shell- 100% Recycled Polyester, Lining- 100% Regular Polyester
- Rib- 90% Rayon, 9% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Warm machine wash
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
To create a recycled fiber suitable for clothing we use post-consumer plastics. This means that water bottles, packaging, food containers, worn out polyester garments and more are broken down and re-spun into virgin quality polyester. This process creates very little waste and pollution, and consumes limited energy and water. In short, it’s great for us, it’s great for you, and it’s great for the environment. The final product is incredibly robust and has a high tenacity and durability whatever you throw at it.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in