Pima Henley Tee
Originally worn by rowers, the sporty neckline of the henley is a perfect accent to lift even the most casual of outfits.
- Crafted from 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Henley button down detail
- Repeatedly washed during production for a super soft feel
- Made from 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Piece dyed for consistent colour and garment washed for softness
- Machine wash cold with like colours, gentle cycle only
- Tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: Please note, this product can only be refunded for store credit.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
Pima's characteristic extra-long and super fine fibres mean that our fabric is strong and durable as well as incomparably smooth to touch. Pima originates from Peru, and was named to honour the Native American tribe who began cultivating it in the US in the early 1900s. Pima cotton is grown in the northern coastal valleys of Peru, where rich soils and perfect atmospheric conditions produce our ultra soft cotton.
A lot of factors need to be considered to give a T-shirt that perfect lived-in feel. Once assembled, a Grana T-shirt is repeatedly washed, which enhances the softness of the fabric and gives it that perfect vintage look you'd expect to find in luxury boutique stores. Except you no longer have to pay luxury boutique store prices.Read More
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in