Denim Classic Shirt
Slip in to something a little softer. Crafted from lightweight denim that is spun and dyed in Japan according to tradtional methods, this shirt is all set to become a regular fave. Down to the last detail, look fancy and feel all kinds of comfy-laid back.
- Crafted from super soft, lightweight Japanese denim cotton, rope dyed the traditional way
- Wear true to size for a regular, slim fit
- Box pleat with locker loop at centre back for an elevated finish
- Made from 100% Japanese Denim Cotton
- Indigo-dyed and made from ring-spun yarn to ensure a much softer, stronger denim
- Machine wash cold with like colours and turned inside-out
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a relaxed slim fit.
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: Please note, this product can only be refunded for store credit.
Denim was born in France and popularised in America, but it's in Japan where today's best denim is painstakingly perfected. The fabric was first made in the town of Nimes, and as word of it spread abroad, it quickly became known as denim in English. Ours is woven in a mill that has been making denim since 1893. It’s ring-spun and rope-dyed using traditional methods, and as a result they are more durable yet softer than usual jeans. This method creates special surface characteristics, such as an uneven slub, which means each unique pair will age beautifully.Read More
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in