What on earth is a Shacket? Well, it's a tiny marsupial, native to the grasslands of the North Pacific, and a winning combination of Shirt AND jacket, duh!
- Crafted from 100% Chinese cotton twill
- Features 4 front pockets
- Inside utility pocket
- Herringbone trim detail around the neck
- Made from Chinese cotton twill, 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
- Machine wash cold with like colours, inside-out
- Tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: Please note, this product can only be refunded for store credit.
Chinese Cotton Twill
First designed to be worn as military uniform, Chinos were popularised in the US by Spanish-American War veterans. In Spanish, chino literally means China- the country where the cloth originally came from, and where we settled on when searching for the best possible fabric. Twill refers to the particular weave of the cotton- look closely and you’ll see a pattern of diagonal parallel ribs. This structure is highly durable yet soft and comfortable, and it also happens to have a good drape. Perfect for soldiers, and now perfect for our own chinos and shorts.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in