Worsted Wool Drawstring Tapered Pants
A jogger that can still impress in the office? An elastic waist that can cut it in the board room? Turns out that Italian merino really can do it all.
- Crafted from super 120s Italian merino wool
- Wear true to size for a regular, slim fit
- Tapered, slightly cropped through the leg
- Made from 98% Virgin Wool and 2% Lycra
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle, or dry clean if preferred
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Medium iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a slim fit.
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
For hundreds of years, Italy has been well known for the quality of the wool it produces. Our worsted wool collection uses merino from the small town of Biella. At the foot of the Alps, this is a go-to spot for all things merino wool. Unlike knitted wool, worsted wool goes through a special carding process to remove short and brittle fibres. Next, it’s spun to create a super smooth yarn that is finer, more durable, and ideal for items on high rotation in your wardrobe.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in