Chunky Rib Knit Merino Shawl Collar Cardigan
Vintage vibes and a varsity flavour, this is a cardigan that you won't catch anywhere near your Grandpa. Beautifully textured and ready to combat the winter blues, truly, it's a shawl thing.
- Crafted from pure Italian merino wool
- Raglan sleeve with directional rib detail for an athletic embellishment
- Double layered shawl neck for extra warmth and cosiness
- Made from 100% Italian Merino Wool
- Hand wash with care in water at a temperature of 30 degrees max or dry clean if preferred
- Do not tumble dry and do not bleach
- Dry flat and do not twist
- We also recommend that all knitwear is best stored folded
Wear true to size for a relaxed fit.
Shipping & Returns
1 - 2 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Biella, a northern town in the region of Piedmont, has been leading the manufacturing of wool since the 1800’s. Pioneers and leaders within the textile industry originated from Biella, making it a key location during the textile boom. It was also one of the first locations to build industrial wool working factories in the mid 19th century.
It is for this reason that we go to Italy for the best merino wool we can find. They have the knowledge and expertise required to carefully choose their wool and process it to the highest possible standard.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in