Pima Long Sleeve Tee
The end of summer can be hard for all kinds of reasons. Just because ice cream and beach days are off the table doesn't mean the familiar feeling of your fave tee is donezo til spring thanks to...sleeves! You're welcome.
- Crafted from 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Standard weight 30/1 jersey (150mg) for an incredibly soft hand feel
- Long sleeves with wide crew neck
- Cuffs and hem are single fold with twin needle topstitch
- Ribbed self fabric neckline
- Made from 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colours on a gentle cycle
- Non-chlorine bleach only
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
Pima cotton is named to honor the Native American tribe who began cultivating it in the US, but its origins are from Peru, where some of the best PIMA cotton continues to be made. PIMA’s extra-long fibers ensure that the resulting fabric is strong and durable while the fine quality of those fibers give pima cotton that incomparably smooth touch. Little wonder that PIMA is considered to be some the best cotton in the world.
A lot of factors need to be considered to give a T-shirt that perfect lived-in feel. Once assembled, a Grana T-shirt is repeatedly washed, which enhances the softness of the fabric and gives it that perfect vintage look you'd expect to find in luxury boutique stores. Except you no longer have to pay luxury boutique store prices.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in