Twill Slim 9" Shorts
Like the jean short, this breezy number is the summer alternative to a cool weather favourite. We've modernised the cut and fit of this bestseller and elevated the finish of the waistband and pockets. Sun's out, stems out.
- Crafted from Chinese cotton twill
- Regular slim fit with just a hint of elastane to for a little comfy stretch
- Welt pockets with dyed to match corozo buttons
- Made from Chinese cotton twill, 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
- Machine wash cold with like colours, inside-out
- Tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 2 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Chinese Cotton Twill
First designed to be worn as military uniform, Chinos were popularised in the US by Spanish-American War veterans. In Spanish, chino literally means China- the country where the cloth originally came from, and where we settled on when searching for the best possible fabric. Twill refers to the particular weave of the cotton- look closely and you’ll see a pattern of diagonal parallel ribs. This structure is highly durable yet soft and comfortable, and it also happens to have a good drape. Perfect for soldiers, and now perfect for our own chinos and shorts.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in