What on earth is a Shacket? Well, it's a tiny marsupial, native to the grasslands of the North Pacific, and a winning combination of Shirt AND jacket, duh!
- Crafted from 100% Chinese cotton twill
- Features 4 front pockets
- Inside utility pocket
- Herringbone trim detail around the neck
- Made from Chinese cotton twill, 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
- Machine wash cold with like colours, inside-out
- Tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Chinese Cotton Twill
Want structure and shape whilst staying light on your feet? Twill has your back. This particular weave of cotton has a unique staircase pattern with diagonal parallel ribs. We've designed it specifically to create a fabric that is highly durable, soft, and comfortable with excellent drape. It's no wonder that cotton twill is one of the most trusted and reliable fabrics in the modern wardrobe.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in