Merino Wool Bomber
Soft and smooth, the zip-front bomber is a perfect choice with jeans or chinos for a polished weekend look; or if you need to take a little of that Sunday feeling into Monday...
- Crafted from 100% Italian Merino wool
- 1x1 rib collar, cuffs and hem
- 2 welt pockets on the front lined with the same yarn
- Silver metal zipper with flat zipper head
- Wear true to size for a regular slim fit
- Made from 100% Italian Merino Wool
- Hand wash with care at 30 degrees max or dry clean if preferred
- Do not tumble dry and do not bleach
- Dry flat and do not twist
- We also recommend that all knitwear is best stored folded
- Wear true to size for a regular fit
Shipping & Returns
1 - 3 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Biella, a northern town in the region of Piedmont, has been leading the manufacturing of wool since the 1800s. Pioneers and leaders within the textile industry originated from Biella, making it a key location during the textile boom. It was also one of the first locations to build industrial wool working factories in the mid 19th century.
It is for this reason that we go to Italy for the best merino wool we can find. They have the knowledge and expertise required to carefully choose their wool and process it to the highest possible standard.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in