Worsted Wool Bomber
You can't help but impress in a bomber. This is simple physics. Try a toasty alternative to denim and be the star of the show in Italian merino.
- Crafted from super 120s Italian merino wool
- Wear true to size for a slim fit
- Ribbed collar, waistband, cuffs and hem for a tailored fit
- Made from 98% Virgin Wool and 2% Lycra
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle, or dry clean if preferred
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Medium iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a relaxed slim fit.
Shipping & Returns
Estimated arrival: 2 working days to United StatesRead more about shipping and returns
Shipping Cost: US$10 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
For hundreds of years, Italy has been well known for the quality of the wool it produces. Our worsted wool collection uses merino from the small town of Biella. At the foot of the Alps, this is a go-to spot for all things merino wool. Unlike knitted wool, worsted wool goes through a special carding process to remove short and brittle fibres. Next, it’s spun to create a super smooth yarn that is finer, more durable, and ideal for items on high rotation in your wardrobe.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in