Enjoy the full coverage of a brief, with a cheeky little surprise at the back. The intricate French Leavers lace sits light against the body, while the Italian sensitive panelling provides just enough structure to keep everything in place.
- Crafted from intricate French Leavers lace
- Sheer lace back panel for a truly flattering fit
- Italian sensitive front and back insert as contrast detail
- French Leavers lace made from 100% polyamide
- Italian Sensitive made from 73% polyamide 27% elastane
- Handwash with like colours
- Wear true to size for a second skin fit.
Shipping & Returns
1 - 2 working days to United States
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: Please note, this product cannot be returned or exchanged.
French Leavers Lace
French Leavers lace, also known as Dentelle de Calais was first produced in the 19th century. It is made, to this day, on looms that mimic the complex movements and series of hand worked knots used by lace makers at that time. Know that wearing a piece from our French Leavers lace collection is like wearing a special piece of history. Today, our lace is produced on one of the few remaining looms from centuries ago. It is an incredibly complex and delicate artform that has been carefully preserved in time.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in