Denim Boyfriend Shirt
Once in a blue moon, a denim shirt comes along that just gets you. This super soft, lightweight number is one of those special pieces. Keep things light, or embrace the moody blues in a dark wash. Thoughtfully finished, down to the last detail.
- Crafted from super soft, lightweight Japanese denim cotton, rope dyed the traditional way
- Wear true to size for a relaxed, boyfriend fit
- Diamond shaped front pocket and double button cuff
- Made from 100% Japanese Denim Cotton
- Indigo-dyed and made from ring-spun yarn to ensure a much softer, stronger denim
- Machine wash cold with like colours and turned inside-out
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
- Wear true to size for a boyfriend fit.
Shipping & Returns
Estimated arrival: 1 - 2 working days to United StatesRead more about shipping and returns
Shipping Cost: US$8 or free when you spend over US$75
Returns: We accept returns within 30 days of delivery for a refund or free exchange when returned in a saleable condition with original packaging.
Denim was born in France and popularised in America, but it's in Japan where today's best denim is painstakingly perfected. The fabric was first made in the town of Nimes, and as word of it spread abroad, it quickly became known as denim in English. Ours is woven in a mill that has been making denim since 1893. It’s ring-spun and rope-dyed using traditional methods, and as a result they are more durable yet softer than usual jeans. This method creates special surface characteristics, such as an uneven slub, which means each unique pair will age beautifully.Read More
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in